- 30 years experience in corrosion control technology, field application, and theory, including a career in the Navy’s Nuclear
Propulsion Program, management in a worldwide corrosion control company, and ownership of a business engaged in researching marine corrosion issues and solving corrosion
and marine electrical problems.
- Extensive field research in the area of marine corrosion has led to the development of new techniques coupled with a firm understanding of the corrosion principles involved in the marine environment.
- Selected to conduct a USCG Safety Grant study in the area of Electric Shock Drowning. This effort is designed to improve
safety in the marine environment by protecting people from electric shock-related injury and minimizing the chance for fires to start on boats.
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) certified
Corrosion Control Specialist and Marine Electrician.
- Marine Corrosion and Electrical Certification Instructor for ABYC.
- We have educated hundreds of marine technicians, marine surveyors, boat owners, and marina operators through formal seminar
presentations designed to provide an understanding of basic and advanced corrosion principles, and marine and marina electrical safety fundamentals.
- We have solved numerous complex corrosion problems on vessels and in marinas. Available for consult world wide.